When you arrive for your first visit at Imua Physical Therapy, you will be asked to provide the following information:
1) A physician referral or prescription (if you don’t have one already, download our referral form and hand to your physician – we accept any prescription pad – even to another clinic)
2) Insurance card with your ID and group number
3) Your social security number and date of birth
4) Patient Registration Information (forms and intake paperwork are available for download)
5) Co-Pay payment (as applicable)
If any of your information changes during the course of therapy, please inform your therapist or our front office so we may continue to provide excellent service and accurate billing.
At your first visit, your therapist will ask you questions about your medical history and current condition. A complete physical examination, including musculoskeletal and neurological tests and measures, will be performed and the initial findings will be discussed with you. Based on the findings, your therapist will make a customized treatment program for you.
What should I wear?
Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothing that is suitable for exercise.
How long will I be there?
It should best say “Our Hands-On-Care treatment approach means your appointment time has been reserved exclusively for you. Appointments average 40-45 minutes.
Typically, patients are seen a few times per week for several weeks. The actual frequency and duration of your rehab program will be determined by your physician’s recommendation, your therapist’s findings, your goals, and your availability.
Call one of our clinics and schedule your appointment today.