A culture of compassion insures that both patients and employees receive the best we have to offer in the clinics, and away from work. Imua remains focused on:
- Providing patients with the best possible care.
- Offering our communities in which we work uncommon support.
- Providing the opportunity for employees to achieve their personal goals and meet their personal and family obligations.
Another idea that goes hand in hand with the compassion we have is fun! At Imua, creating enjoyable workplaces is a primary focus. A work environment characterized by teamwork, good-humor and a positive outlook has a direct impact on the quality of life of our employees, and the quality of the service our patients receive. Our employees will tell you, having fun is serious business.
- Christmas Parties
- Recognition of employee’s professional achievements.
- Most importantly, Fun is perpetuated by hiring individuals who believe that the creation of an enjoyable workplace is everyone’s responsibility.
- Rewards for those who elevate the enjoyment of the workplace for fellow employees and patients alike.