We love what we do, and we love to do our best. This means putting people first – patients and employees. That is the Imua way. In such an environment, trust, respect, quality, loyalty and service converge to create a workplace that meets the highest standards of the physical therapy profession.
- Guidelines set up that ensure ethical and legal business practices.
- Hands on Care for all patients, demonstrating a commitment to proper billing and coding as well as providing each patient with the best chance for a maximal recovery.
- Dedication to maximizing clinical outcomes, demonstrating the primary commitment to helping our patients.
- Non-discriminatory hiring practices.
- Reward system based on merit and shared goals.
- A commitment to fulfilling promises to employees and patients.
- Generous paid continuing education for all employees, not just therapy providers.
- Additional funding for educational programs to support specialized programs such as Cancer & Lymph programs, Sportsmedicine/Orthopedic Rehab, and Work conditioning/work hardening.
- Hands on care schedule allows therapists the time to consult with and mentor fellow therapists.